Monday, September 14, 2009

When In Doubt, Just Go Out!

This past Friday, two of my roommates and I went out and had quite the adventure. After being exceedingly disappointed by BYU's Fall Fest activity, we decided to change our dismal evening into an incredible one by making a grand tour of BYU and taking photos... at night. Who doesn't love a photoshoot? Anyway, many would consider this going around campus, being silly, and documenting it so we can be blackmailed in later years, but we had a lot of fun. The full album is on facebook if anyone if ever bored and cares to look at it. So that's my exciting news for the second week! Love you all!

Laura and Jenny



My favorite building on campus - the JFSB


Plato, Aristotle, and Socrates in the making

In the JFSB fountain

Help!

Sneaking by the Creamery

Temporary Home, Sweet Temporary Home

6 comments:

  1. I am glad that you have some friends to hang out with already. If you knew them from before school be sure to branch out! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're having fun, Lizzie, or are you going by the full Elisabeth now? Anyway, live it up, it goes by so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah college, I miss those days. I'm so glad things are going well! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to get out, studying is over-rated. (I am writing this in a class for instance.) Besides, I have heard it said "Keep your friends close and your roommates closer."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey just doing my duty. Don't forget to update thy blog.

    ReplyDelete